My Birthday Weekend

So I am a year older... time to reflect but also to celebrate being alive and healthy! It all started with an amazing pancake breakfast spread my sister and flatmate put together for me. Thank you so much guys!!!



We then headed to one of my favourite places in London Drink Shop & Do. I booked a table for my friends and me which I customized a little with some candy and polka-dotted tissues as seen below...


We ate cake and drank cocktails with lovely names such as Oh So Pretty!

And we played some scrabble!!!

A friend of mine from India who called to wish me, described me as awesomely geeky when I told him about my Bday plans. I must admit this was an awesomely geeky Bday! And I loved it - Thanks to all involved. Love you guys!!!! xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment