(Image from Vogue UK for the month of June 2010. Photographer Tom Craig takes a trip to Cuba along with Angela Lindvall for the cover shoot)

As promised in my last post here is a list of what I have been up to in the last month or so:

1 - Designing & making costumes for a short film set in Medieval England
2 - Styled a photo shoot for the charity Elizabeth Finn Care
3 - 2 weeks holiday: back home & then Malta
4 - Finished working in the library
5 - Started a full-time role as a Costume trainee

I am going to dedicate this post and the next to Malta which I fell in love with. The image above from Vogue really reminds me of Malta, I guess because many of the houses I visited had a similar feel to them. I went there to see a childhood friend who was a fashion writer in London for Look and now is the proud owner of The Doll's House a boutique based in the beautiful area of Silema, Malta. She also works as a freelance fashion stylist and writer, I was able to see her in action on a photo shoot on my first day in Malta. I promise to share the backstage images of this shoot once the magazine FM has published them. For now I am going to post below the images she styled for her boutique earlier this spring & summer which I believe give a real feel of what the Malta I discovered is like, but of course with a fashion twist.









Photographer: Nicky Scicluna www.nickyscicluna.com
Model 1: Jana @ www.models.com.mt

Model 2: Valentina Rossi
Stylist: Kira Drury

No comments:

Post a Comment