Miscellanies of Christmas time in Barcelona


This post is over a month late but I hope you will enjoy it...

Every year a huge Christmas market is set up down my house and they always have lots of sweets

Candy floss

Oversize sweets

Chocolate coins

Chocolate kings 

Candy meals 

Sweets looking like poo!!! For all the naughty children 

Oversize Nutella pot in a churros stall

This is a churros stall

And these are some churros stuffed with chocolate and cream

Presents I gifted. The fun crochet eyeballs are from a label called Monstify  

I got my friend Mireia a doughnut cake for her Birthday 

Mireia loved her new crochet eyeballs!! 

I love retro style posters like this one

Shocked to find a poster of my favourite Indian actor John Abraham on the window of this barbershop

Posters on the wall of a music store 

Flowers sold on the Gran Via 

Flowers sold on Las Ramblas 


No comments:

Post a Comment