Love Heart Sweets for Valentine's Day


I think I was introduced to Love Heart Sweets when I was about six years old while visiting my american cousins in florida. I know then I loved them, I mean what wasn't there to love? They were sweets with hearts printed on them and you could find them in all sorts of lovely pastel colours. I haven't come across these sweets in years so when I recently discovered the accessories label Natthakur London and their purses for Valentine's day I fell in love with them.


These coin purses with Cockney rhyming slang are designed exclusively for Selfridges so if you are still looking for a Valentine's present you know where to find these.

Natthakur London was created in 2005 by a London College of Fashion alumni Natalie Thakur who uses ethically sourced leather for her unique creations. Other pieces that I have added to my wish list from the label are:


The pink striped leather Sweetshop Clutch inspired by sweetshop bags.


And the blue and white striped leather Grocery Bag. Cute don't you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment